The shop told in a tour
Guided tour of the shop
What will we talk about
During the visit, Gabriele and Gherardo will tell you about their workshop, addressing the following topics:
- History of the workshop: three centuries of wigs, make-up, masks;
- History of the wig in the show and the life of every day, some historical mention;
- How a wig is made;
- The scenic reasons of the wig and make-up;
- Make up as a scenic illusion;
- Special effects of makeup, brief hints;
- The impressions, the casts and the realization of masks, prostheses for cinema and television.
An opportunity to get to know one of the oldest Florentine historical shops as well as one of the "stage crafts".
The meetings take place at the shop in Via Giuseppe Verdi 9 in Florence. Given the restricted places of the shop each visit can be carried out for a maximum number of fifteen people, the reservation is therefore mandatory.
The duration of each tour is about an hour.
The cost of each guided tour is € 7.00 per person.